<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20468448?origin\x3dhttp://mesmerise-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 17, 2006
from hilary who DIDNT GO FOR TUITION TODAY FHOWDJAD#@EWF

The Girly Test

My fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
During the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
My favourite toy as a child were barbies
My favourite color is purple
I did Gymnastics
I love skirts
Hollister is my favorite place to shop
Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
I love chocolate
I've never had a real job
TOTAL: 4

My hair is straightened
I have at least 8 friendster pictures
I usually go shopping once a week
I love to hang out with friends
I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
I've gone to a tanning salon
Ive gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
I have at least 10 pairs of shoes
I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
I change my icon weekly
TOTAL: 2

I wear a shower cap
I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
My cell phone might as well become a part of me
I wear mascara everyday
I've been or am on a diet
Bathing suits are adorable
I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat
Big sunglasses are hot
I have gotten my nails done
I own over 10 purses
TOTAL: 3

MTV is one of my favorite channels
All i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
I love to have other girls do my hair
I give and receive hugs from all my friends
I hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
Carnivals are so fun
Summer is THE best season
My swimsuit has 2 pieces
I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor
Pianists are so hot
TOTAL: 6

You write me a poem and tell me Im beautiful and I'm all yours
I am self-conscious
I cry often
My car smells like vanilla
My dishes get washed more then once a week
I dont do sports
I HATE to run
I squeal when i am surprised or angry
I eat dried fruit as a snack
I love romance novels
TOTAL: 3

Drew Barrymore is so cute
I dance a lot
I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
I only have like 5 billion hair products
I love to get dressed up
Every part of my outfit needs to match
I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
I would love to have a photo shoot of myself
Price on clothes hardly matters
I apply lip gloss 50 times a day
TOTAL: 2

I wish i were a model
I wish i could meet Paris Hilton to slap her
I have been something that was slutty on halloween
I own Uggs
Hip Hop is the best music
I pop my collar
I like to be the center of attention
Guys with Mohawks are crazy
Horses are beautiful
I'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 2

Cats are adorable
I write my own music/song/lyrics
I would love to visit Hawaii
Valentine's day!
I like White is better then black
I wouldn't be caught dead in all black
My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
I hate the grunge look of a beard
I love to read gossip magazines
I love to gossip
TOTAL: 4

I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
I love Celine dion
My bubble baths are 2 hr long
My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
My friends and i are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other
I like kids
Diet drinks are the best
Im all about being vegetarian
I refuse to eat at McDonald's
I check my friendster everyday
TOTAL: 2

I LOVE life
I have a lot of jewellery
Claires has cheap jewellery
My screen names have x's in them
Either one of my friendster profile has/had <3
I would never want to be the opposite sex
It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
I have more than 3 pillows on my bed
I have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
I love tidy and clean places
TOTAL: 4

GRAND TOTAL: 29/100

hahaha ohmygoodness.

HILARY HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE IN TUITION ):
GAH!
AND I WAS SO BORED I COPIED NOTES OKAY!
eh that's good. BUT THE POINT IS, I WAS LONELY! ):

i'm sitting in darkness. because my lightbulb blew. (: i want to read my book so i'm going to go over to my brother's room now. i'm gonna get off the com too :D
church tomorrow. but i wont see tessa ): i dont think i'll see jessie ): and i probably wont see faith ):
lonely lonely.

and i'm very stressed out about lit circle.
how leh?
nobody wants iris

goodnight!

My mind's unweaving/ 11:48 PM

profile

IRIS
iris is a child of God,
she'll be 16 on 28august2008

she loves nygg, threesix,
twoten, NZ grp5,
and all her friends and batchmates! :D

penguins are her favourite animals and she loves all her penguins!
she also loves the :D smiley

she likes to talk on msn too, so you can add her at happy.ris@gmail.com :D

you can add her on friendster too!

tagboard

wishlist
learn drums!
learn guitar!
notebooks!
penguins :D
MOOMOO! from ty (:
money O:
TWOTEN

links

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007